Effective Date: [9/11/2023]
1. Copyright Ownership
All content and materials on the Freelance Fusion website, located at [www.agnese-ohgren.com], including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, are the property of Freelance Fusion and are protected by Cyprus and international copyright laws.
2. Permitted Use
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to access and use the content and materials on Freelance Fusion for personal, non-commercial purposes only. This license does not grant you ownership rights or any rights to reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the content without the express written consent of Freelance Fusion.
3. Copyright Infringement
Freelance Fusion respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users and visitors to do the same. If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been used on Freelance Fusion in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The URL of the page on Freelance Fusion where the alleged infringement has occurred.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- You made a statement under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
4. Contact Information
Please direct all copyright-related inquiries and notices to:
[Agnese Öhgren] [email@example.com] [+90 5488885608]
5. Changes to Copyright Policy
Freelance Fusion reserves the right to modify or update this Copyright Policy at any time without prior notice. Changes to the policy will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically for any changes.
By using Freelance Fusion, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms of this Copyright Policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use Freelance Fusion.